Sunday, 16 September 2012

Wishlist #1

As I'm currently wrapped up in a big blanket laid out on the sofa due to illness (as soon as I got through the front door after work, I grabbed the nearest blanket, paracetamol and my laptop because I knew where the rest of my evening was going to be spent), I thought I'd put together my first ever little wishlist posts. You've probably seen them everywhere, I do love them though, they're one of my favorite types of posts as I'm always interested in what people have come across. I made a promise with myself not to spend any money on anything I don't really need urgently though, so making wishlist posts for future (far, faaaar in the future) references seems ideal at this moment in time. Hope you like it! If you've purchased anything in the list, please do let me know your verdict on it. x


1. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
I requested a sample of this here not so long ago, and I loved it! I haven't ever really needed a lot of coverage but as soon as I heard about the new craze for BB creams (which are often referred to a tinted moisturiser with numerous other benefits) I wanted to try one straight away. The packaging looks so cute too.






2. Clarins 3-Dot Liner
I came across this on Lily's blog (which btw, is lovely) I was instantly intrigued by the concept of the '3-dot' liner. Being the absolute clumsy person I am, 9/10 times I do my liner, I always mess up it up which results in me spending quite a time every morning getting the liner right. This product claims it helps putting eyeliner on a lot easily, which is exactly what I need. Although I'm not quite sure I can justify spending £20 on a eyeliner personally, so for now I'll stick to dotting my normal felt eyeliner.
                              


3. MUA Heaven and Earth Palette 
As soon as I found out about the price of this palette (£4!!!!), I've been wanting to get it for so long. A lot of people have raved on about how affordable this brand is, yet very quality. I've also seen many swatches and looks been created with it (the last photo on this post shows an eye makeup looks created using this palette, it's amazing). I am sure the next time I'm in Superdrugs I'm going to be looking out for this as I have collected enough points on my card too, wooo. 



4. Models Own Mirrorball Nail Polish 
How beauuuuuutiful do these glitter nail polishes look? Too beautiful.

12 comments:

  1. 3-dot eyeliner sounds intriguing, how exactly is it supposed to work? Love the look of the mirrorball polishes, how pretty! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its supposed to be used so that you can dot on the eyeliner close to the lashline to add volume, and then to connect the dots haha. Thank you for the comment!x

      Delete
  2. Did you know bourjois have just released a dupe for the clarins 3-dot eyeliner? I really wanted to try the clarins one too but I think I might check out the cheaper version if I come across it in boots :) Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see it yesterday as someone had reviewed it, but thank you for letting me know! It's such a good dupe, a lot cheaper too :-) Thank you x

      Delete
  3. I'm so clumsy with my eyeliner! Although, I have recently started using gel eyeliner which is so much better than liquid for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I brought a gel eyeliner other day and found it so much easier to use than a liquid one, but a liquid one is quicker to use when I'm in a rush haha x

      Delete
  4. the mirrorball collection is so worth buying! the green is absolutely beautiful

    really like your blog too, btw :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for yout sweet comment <3 I wanted to try the BB cream too, but when I used the tester at the drugstore I thought it was really thin.

    Sanne
    Confessions of a blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try out the tester in boots/superdrug before I purchase it though, but thank you for the comment! x

      Delete

Thank youuuu!