Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Instagram #1


1. First day back after summer holidays. Just one more year at the school I have studied for 7 years at already, scary.
2. My loooovely kitten playing with a shopping bag, never seen someone have so much fun.
3. Having to go to work whilst it was thundering + raining outside.
4. Been a bit naughty and spend far too much at Boots then I should have.
5. First time trying on fake nails.
6. Such a good film.
7. Winged my eyeliner, of course the other eye was completely wrong so I had to ruin this eye to even it out. 
8. Clouds went all funny and pretty.
9. On way to pick up my mum from airport.
10. Same journey.
11. When my kitten was a little munchkin.
12. First ever instagram picture I took~

You can follow my instagram here if you'd like! xo

16 comments:

  1. Your kitten is adorable! The only reason I want an iphone is for instagram haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh I love these kind of posts!

    xx
    Jenny / Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's nice!!

    www.mycoffeesaysraw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cat is adorable! Your eyeliner looks flawless too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have so much troubs with winged eyeliner - I need an expert to teach mE!!!! Your kitty cat is adorable and I love your blog :)

    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, just practice and more practice! You'll be surprised by how quickly it comes to you as long as you're using the right eyeliner :-) Thank you so much x

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you very much, he is a little cutie :3 x

      Delete

Thank youuuu!