Friday, 6 July 2012

Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner




This is one of those products from Avon that is praised fairly a lot, even though I can't say Avon is mentioned a lot on the bloggers front. I bought this after hearing so much about it from Youtube duo Pixiwoo, who do the most perfect makeup tutorials.

The one I have in the shade black, and it certainly is black. After comparing it to Soap and Glory's Smoulder Kohl (which I'll be reviewing soon!), it is much darker and pigmented. The staying power on this eyeliner is amazing too, however of course this may depend on who is is used on. When applying it, it goes on so so smoothly without tugging on the skin at all. It literally feels like you're applying butter on your eyes haha. But due to the fact a lot of product is used up as it slides straight on, I find that it looks too harsh and dark on me, so I've stopped using it daily and use it when I'm looking for something more darker than my usual eyeliner. 

Overall it is a really good eyeliner, as I've had it for months now and it hasn't dried out just yet. But if you're looking for an eyeliner to use on the waterline that isn't too harsh, I wouldn't really recommend this one.

x

8 comments:

  1. I know, after I read it I was like "Awh, Frank". Thankyou for your kind words by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank youuu for the comment x

      Delete
  3. ahhh I need to get a new eyeliner I'll have to try this out.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reviews! I am always in need of eyeliner, I think this will be my next to-try eyeliner :)

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank youuuu!