Saturday, 30 June 2012

Soap & Glory Flake-Away Body Scrub




It's quite unusual for me to review an item like this, due to the fact I've never really bothered with putting on creams and scrubs anywhere else on my body except my face. That was until I found this little tub in my drawer hiding away, and having never used it myself I thought I'd put it to good use. As I had bought it a while back, it's not in the latest packaging like it is sold in now, so I'm not sure if the formula may have been improved on since purchasing this item. In terms of the scent, it is said to contain Shea Butter, Sugar and Peach Seed, all of which make for quite a weird smell. It is nice don't get me wrong, but can't say it's a usual smell for skincare items. Texture wise, it's defiantly in scrub-form, with the sugar grains being very prominent when being scrubbed onto the skin. After using it my skin felt so soft and clear although a little red.

Personally, I don't think I'm going to be repurchasing this product as I don't feel like I need any extra care on the rest of my body, however it does do a great job at removing rough skin and would be great for those with dry patches around areas of the body.

xo

8 comments:

  1. This is a great review. I'll have to try this out.

    $100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good body scrub. You can't beat one!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks for the comment! x

      Delete
  3. Oooh I definitely want to try this! Scrubs are my best friend when it comes to fake tan. Damn you vampire skin! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you for the comment lovely x

      Delete

Thank youuuu!