Friday, 22 June 2012

Gold by Giles Nail Polish








This gives the best idea of the shade out of all the pictures!



Please excuse the shoddy nail polishing ha, I'm terrible. Anyway I was stood at the New Look till area a few months ago when I glanced over at a range of nail polishes that looked so nice, and this one caught my eye. It's a lovely deep turquoise metallic shade with green undertones. I can't say these pictures do the shade any justice (I'm going to ~geek~ this post up a bit and say the real life shade can be compared to the HTML colour code #0B3B24 with a slight pinch of #04B4AE). It is a good solid based liquid, and even after putting on one coat I felt like it was enough. Two things I can't say I like about it though is the fact it looks nicer in the bottle than it does in on nails, and it can take quite a load of Cotton pads and nail-polish remover to take off, but never the less the time it takes to paint on and dry makes up for it! The packaging it lovely in itself too, plain but it fits right in with the shade it comes in. For only £2.99 it is well worth the money. 

(Oh, and I'm finally done with exams for this year (YaAaAaAaAaAaAaAayyyyyy) so they'll be plenty more posts to come, including reviews on products I have been using for so so long. Hang tight!)
xo

4 comments:

  1. I really like that colour - nice and unique :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I think it'd go well with quite a plain outfit to make it pop out a bit more :) x

      Delete
  2. this color looks amazing!


    bisous,
    mia

    HEYLILAHEY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so so nice, thank you for the comment x

      Delete

Thank youuuu!