Saturday, 2 June 2012

Desks

With my time being spent at my desk a hell of a lot lately due to exams, I've began to realise how much the area you work in can affect your mood/motivation/inspiration/etc. When I say my desk, I mean the guestroom dining table, as the desk in my bedroom is far too small so I can lay my books out all over. Which kind of goes to show that I can only ever work properly when my desk is clean of clutter, and when all the other subject books have been put away. Maybe that's just me being a bit too fussy, but I have to admit looking at a cluttered desk puts such a downer on my motivation. I'm always coming across pictures like this on tumblr, pinterest and weheartit (the sources of these pictures btw), and I just can't help but be a little jealous!


 xo

12 comments:

  1. I love the decor of the desks & how they're arranged! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! x

      Delete
  2. I wish my desk looked like that it might actually make me want to work :)

    Great blog by the way, I was wondering if you would like to follow each other? Check out my blog and let me know :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will, and thank you! x

      Delete
  3. Great images!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to work at a messy desk because of studying Fashion, but its how I work best haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all work differently, my brother is the same. His desk is a mess but he says it's because he's always working on it, haha x

      Delete
  5. I love the first desk! If my study resembled that even slightly I might just get my backside in to gear and write my assignment for uni! haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha same! If my desk isn't clear, I have 0% motivation to start on anything x

      Delete

Thank youuuu!