Thursday, 15 December 2011

Christmas

Hiiiii! ~Update on my life time~
It's nearly the end of the year, and I'm quite confused as to how quick it's gone. I feel its gone pretty slow, as things have happened, big things. But then again I can remember the post I made near to the end of last year where I summed up my feelings toward 2010, and it feels like I wrote it just 2/3 months ago.

Ummmmmm, well my exams are in January, with two mock exams as soon as I get back to school and two actual exams a little later. I'm preparing for the stress they'll cause but if I really care about how much they'll affect my life, I should be stressed out. My Christmas holidays have already started for me, however as I don't celebrate Christmas the holidays will probably be spend revising, revising and even more revising whilst catching up on the Young Apprentice in between.

I'm also feeling a bit nostalgic as we drew nearer to the end of the year, as it's another year of life that's slipped through my fingers, and things will never be the same. This new year will involve most, if not all of my friends leaving to go to University and such. It will be so weird not to be able to just go to school and see my friends every day, but I'm hoping to keep in contact.
Ahhh, I don't know, I just hate change and I don't know if I'll ever let the past go.

On a happy note, I now am I permanent employee at Primark as they offered me to stay after my Christmas temp contract finishes. Of course, I accepted.

Thank you to anyone that reads this blog!
I'm also always on Twitter, so follow me there! (I'll accept your follow request)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank youuuu!