Saturday, 22 January 2011

Yesterday I turned seventeen, and now I think about it it's scary how fast I'm growing up, and the people around me. I had a wonderful birthday that made me appreciate my family and friends even more. Not because of the present, but because they cared for me and that's one of the best feelings. Few days back I was doubting myself. I was thinking that people don't care as much as I think they do, but yesterday made me think otherwise. I could not be any more thankful for everything in my life right. I'm content with everything. Sure, there's bits + bobs that I'd like to fix up but they don't seem as important when you've got people that love you in your life.
Now I'm finally allowed to learn to drive, but I also have to apply for a volunteer job at a local hospital or doctors clinic. I've had such a relaxed week so far, and I'd like to spend the rest of my weekend in the same way but I'm also planning to organise everything out.
Another thought that sprung to mind a few days ago when I was trying to fall asleep was that I didn't really like my blogspot name. I've thought of another name, which is a little more interesting and also it's not taken either. So0o0o0o0o0o0 as soon as I'm not busy either eating, sleeping, watching tv, blogging on tumblr, watching films, doing everything other than what I should be doing, I shall get onto working towards improving this blog.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week, and is still having a lovely week! If you're not, remember that there will always be a days when you're at a low in life, but you'll feel the complete opposite in no time. Then, and only then, will you be able to appreciate the good days in life.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!
    I loved being 17, it was my favorite age for a while and I remember not wanting to turn 18 because I thought I was getting too old, lol! but it's not so bad after all :)
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I don't feel as old as I am. I'll always be a little girl at heart, haha. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank youuuu!