Sunday, 2 January 2011

This is basically a round up of some of my favourite blogs, and I say some because well...if I follow a blog it ends up becoming my favourite anyway. I just went through my following list on bloglovin' and picked out any blogs that had inspired or entertained me whenever I read their post, the ones that stood out. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
I haven't really been following Adrian as long as some of the other blogs I've following, but he sure does have a quick way of making me fall in love with his blog. Maybe it's the title of his blog, or how he makes his post so humorous. Either way I love him!

This is the blog that inspired me to make a love letters blog too, and it's so interesting to read letters of love. People that spill their hearts out to another in the form of a letter, which may or may not reach the individual that's its addressed to, but it's still so full of emotion. I love reading ones that are written in story form, as it's much more realistic compared to what you see in the movies. It's real life and there isn't always a happy ending at the end of the road, more than often the person is left all alone and that's what makes me realise so much more about the real world.

I'm not usually the one to care much about fashion or anything, but I love Lily's blog so much. I like the way she puts together an outfit that's very wearable, but also because she adds a dash of personality to it too.

This blog is about two newly weds that decided to explore the big wide world as soon as they got married, and this is basically a photo journal of their journey. It's so lovely, and its definitely made me want to visit some countries more and find out their culture. They make such a cute couple too, that are also photographers just to add to the mix of everything.

I've been following Nirrimi's journey being a young photographer since 2009, and she keeps on getting better and better. The moment I found out she had made a blog I knew that it would grew to be something so beautiful, and it is. Whenever I find that she's updated her blog in my blog feed, I even make sure I'm comfortable before reading it because I get so drawn into the things she writes. I don't really know what else to say about her as she's one of the most inspiring people in the world, and there is still so much left to say so I'll just her blog link and leave the rest to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank youuuu!