Friday, 28 January 2011

Fifteeeeeeen random questions.

Thanks to Victoria I came across these wonderful random questions, and I'd thought I'd give it a try!

1) What is your dream job?
I'd say anything I would really enjoy. I mean, right now I'm at the age where I should start deciding which career path I want to take as university life is little under a year + a half away. I want to do something medicine related. But I'm sure whatever I choose to pick, I will be happy with it when one day I can look at the position I am in, and know for a fact that I'm happy where I am.

2) What is your favourite fragrance for Winter?
I don't really have any perfumes. I buy the occasional body spray but I've never paid any interest in buying perfume. Anything that smells nice will do for me, haha. But I can't stand really strong smells like cinnamon based fragrances.

3) How do you take your tea/coffee?
I only drink tea, and lots of it! I like when my mother makes it though. For some reason, even when I try and make tea the way she does it (add teabag + sugar, then hot boiling water and milk), I can't manage to make it the same way she does. I don't know why but she adds in a little touch to it which makes me love the cups of tea she makes.

4) What is your most important beauty secret?
I'm going to go with the cliche answer, and say confidence. As much as a person may try to make themselves beautiful from the outside by putting on a ton on make-up and doing up their hair, beauty only completely shines through when a person is confident with themselves. It's important to be confident within, and that's what I've become to learn. 

5) If you had an all expenses paid vacation, where would you go?
I'd love to go to New York City. For years it's always been my dream destination and I really hope I get the chance to visit it on day, or maybe even live there. It's so beautiful from what I can tell from pictures + movies.

6) If a genie popped up in your lap right now and offered you three wishes, what would you ask for?
190309849 more wishes, endless happiness + peace for all of the world and a doughnut.

7) If you could only have breakfast, lunch, dinner or desert foods for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
Dinner, lots and lots of it all day, every day. Yes please.

8) If you were Hello Kitty what colour hair bow would you wear?
Baby blue, maybe?

9) What is your biggest makeup pet peeve?
Caked-on makeup. No, no and no. Surprisingly the people that actually do that look so much more beautiful without it. They just don't realise that but I wish they would.

10) If you could wear only one piece of jewellery for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I'd say a bracelet. I mean it's always there when you put your arm out and they're my favourite piece of jewellery anyway.

11) What one talent do you wish you had?
To be naturally gifted in learning + picking up things fast. I am far from it, but I know people that can automatically memorise a piece of information. When tested on it, they always come out with A+ answers. How they do it? I have no idea.

12) Which product will you continue to purchase?
Food? Wow, I'm in love with the stuff if you can't tell.

13) If you could look into the future, would you? And what would you like to know?
Certainly not! I like surprises, and all life is right now if one surprise after the other. Some bad ones, but a hell of a lot of good ones too which make the butterflies in my stomach start up again whenever I think about them. I would not because then I'd spend the rest of my life adjusting every little thing for certain things not to happen, and that would be a waste. I'm just going to wait here patiently for the little book called 'My life' to turn page by page.

14) Who is your biggest celebrity crush? Include a picture!
Oh my, mine are always changing though. I'd say John Mayer, but I'd also like to say Zac Efron. Or I could also say Andrew Garfield after seeing The Social Network and falling in love with him after. Or maybe even the arm-less James Franco. But I'll stick with the one that has always had my heart under locks; Spongebob Squarepants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank youuuu!